- Apple shares (AAPL.O) fell 0.9 percent to $445.11 after Samsung Electronics scored a victory in the rivals’ long-running dispute over mobile device patents.
- The International Trade Commission on Tuesday ruled that Apple Inc. violated a patent owned by Samsung Electronics, essentially banning the import of a variety of Apple products, including the iPhone 4 and the iPad 3.
- Apple and Samsung are still battling out in California federal court.
- Apple won Round 1 last year, with its decisive $1.05 billion
- jury verdict. And Round 2 — pertaining to a host of separate
- Samsung products — is set to go to trial early next year
Categories: Equity Capital Markets