- Emerging Markets gained as Yellen signaled that she will continue QE because the US economy is still weak.
- Indian stocks climbed to a record, led by metal companies and automobile producers.
- The Ibovespa advanced as meatpacker Marfrig Global Foods SA (MRFG3) led Brazilian exporters higher amid eased concern that the global economic recovery will falter.
- Russia’s Micex Index jumped to a month high as the nation’s foreign minister met with his U.S. counterpart.
- Turkey’s lira led gains among world major currencies on speculation Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s party victory in local elections may arrest foreign capital outflows.
Categories: Emerging Markets