- The MSCI Emerging Markets Index added 0.7 percent to 1,011.49, increasing for a third day.
- The iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF advanced 1.2 percent to $41.96.
- Brazilian stocks halted gains due to investors noticing inflation rates are increasing with the current President.
- The chinese government will support the expansion to address the concern over weak economic growth and help support commodity prices along with emerging markets.
- Brazil’s Ibovespa dropped from the highest level since November as Petrobras sank 2.9 percent.
- Russia’s Micex Index rose 0.2 percent, rebounding from a drop of as much as 1.1 percent earlier.
- The rand climbed after foreign investors bought South African bonds.
Categories: Emerging Markets